Due to the overwhelming number of donation requests, our giving is very focused. While we wish we could support all of these worthy organizations, we simply cannot. Each year we allocate a budget for gift giving and need to adhere to some guidelines to stay within budget.
The parameters below will help determine if your organization fits with our giving guidelines.
Green Mountain Chocolate is strongly committed to supporting the following:
- Wounded Warriors Project
- Promotion of reading (Public Libraries Summer Reading Programs)
- Autism Awareness – Autism Speaks, Sensibility Gym
- Food Pantry
Regrettably, Green Mountain Chocolate CANNOT support:
- Requests from individuals
- Non-academic programs: sports teams, troops, camps, music, theater, dance
- Religious, political, fraternal or third party organizations
- Recognition volunteer or fundraising thank you events
In order for us to carefully consider each donation, all requests must be submitted in writing to:
Your request must be received at least 1 month prior to the event.
Your proposal must include contact details, including phone and email contact, 501C-3 status letter, tax ID number, scope of the organization applying and the details about your initiative. Due to the number of requests that we receive, you will only receive a response if we plan to support your request. Thank you.